Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gabi's Dinosaur Cake

Gabi's birthday was today and I made a dinosaur cake. She loves dinosaurs and princesses right now...go figure. It was the three of us for this celebration and we're having her big party on Saturday, January 24 at the Nature and Science Museum.



After I made the cake, Jon and Gabi decorated it. Well, it didn't really look like a dinosaur after the decorating, but it was fun and tasted yummy!

Gabi was wearing her usual chest, stomach and legs as she calls it. She doesn't like to wear clothes in the house. She tells me "mommy, I want to wear my chest, stomach and legs. I don't want to wear clothes". At least we stay in our clothes out in public.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! All of the stories are so great! Wonder what outfit she'll be wearing on Saturday?? ha-ha

    ReplyDelete