Sunday, January 18, 2009

I like playing dress-up

Gabi wanted to dress up as an American Princess (that is what she calls this outfit) for lunch time. I never know who is coming to lunch during the week - a princess, a dinosaur, a dragon, a king, a queen...she keeps me guessing.

4 comments:

  1. Wow ! What precious stories. This will be an awesome keepsake for Gabi you know.When she becomes a star, and you know she will, she will have an awesome bio for her fans !
    While Cher was by no means an introvert she never did display imaginary friends or the creativity that Gabi does in that regard.But, she was always so special and there was certainly always this electric connection between her and I !
    Our children are such indivduals,so unique and capturing.Cher always tries to blame me for who she is but I give her all the credit. This is a perfect example: " I never know who is coming to lunch during the week - a princess, a dinosaur, a dragon, a king, a queen...she keeps me guessing." You guys are fantastic parents of an individual angel !I am so proud to be included/a part in your family. Gabi is a really cool relative ! She's already a Star !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon and Lisa,
    Thanks for telling us about this blogspot. Can we all use it to post 'Crowell' news, or is it intended to be a Jon-Lisa-Gabi blogspot?
    See you tomorrow! Love, Mom/Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mom,

    This is just for Jon/Lisa/Gabi. We can help you set one up if you want.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete