Gabi has two toy plastic dune buggies that she named Georgie Boy and Pixie. When she woke up this morning, she had Pixie and wanted to find Georgie Boy. Lisa told me that Georgie Boy was in the car in the garage, so I asked Gabi if she wanted to go with me to look for him. She did. I carried her out to the garage, opened the door, and she said: “There’s my brand-new car. There’s your very rojo car.”
She said a few other funny things today as well. I was holding her in the kitchen and she told me: “I order you to put me down.” She was eating dinner and her plate and fork have alternating hand prints and animal paw prints. She told me to look at the “paw pa rints”. She slid her plate off of her place mat at said: “There’s a be-you-ti-ful sheep.”
Shaun asked her if she was a dinosaur, and she said: “I’m a Troodon dinosaur. And this is T-Rex daddy. And mommy is a very tricky stegosaurus.”
Gabi has a toy broom, and I was pretending to use it on her belly. She laughed and said: “No Daddy. I’m not stuff. I’m Gabi.”
No comments:
Post a Comment